Alles mögliche...
Antwort schreiben

Extra English Help!! FREE!!

Fr 30. Jul 2010, 12:49

Extra English Help!
If anyone after the English classes in October would like some extra help with engish conversation I can make myself available to help. Born in Germany, my parents immigrated to America where I attended all my schooling. My spoken english is perfect. I am available to volunteers without cost after November 1, 2010. Individual or small group.
handy: 017646674616

Fr 30. Jul 2010, 12:49

Re: Extra English Help!! FREE!!

Fr 30. Jul 2010, 12:58

M. Prost hat geschrieben:Extra English Help!
If anyone after the English classes in October would like some extra help with engish conversation I can make myself available to help. Born in Germany, my parents immigrated to America where I attended all my schooling. My spoken english is perfect. I am available to volunteers without cost after November 1, 2010. Individual or small group.
handy: 017646674616

Hello M.Prost

This is very nice from you, we will come back to your offer. Are you from november in Garmisch-Partenkirchen?

best regards
Matthias

Fr 30. Jul 2010, 16:02

Ich glaub, dass es für viele "Zuagroaste" schwierig ist, extra für einen Englisch-Kurs nach Garmisch zu fahren eusa_eh .
Könnten wir nicht gemeinsam ein "Glossar" mit den wichtigsten Begriffen erstellen, das für alle interessierten Volunteers zugänglich ist?
Nachdem ich bei den Rennleiter-Sitzungen Protokoll führen soll (wie schon erwähnt nicht auf Bairisch, sondern auf Englisch ;-), muss ich mir sowieso das Fachvokabular aneignen. Wer hätte Lust, dabei mitzuhelfen? Hat jemand vielleicht schon irgendwelche hilfreichen Unterlagen? danke2

I'm looking forward to your feedback :hallo:

Katja
Zuletzt geändert von katja am So 1. Aug 2010, 10:49, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Sa 31. Jul 2010, 01:21

Dear friends
i think this is a very good idea. Because Katja is right, many people of the "Zuogroaste" won’t have the time to come to GAP for the English lesson. And by the way, I think we will have other guests who speak French or Spanish. So if we have an Excel-sheet with the most important words in German and English, we may make another column and add also the words in French and/or Spanish.
And if we could publish this Excel-sheet in our forum, everybody can complete this sheet.

Well, and the second idea is… We can also list some of the most important sentences like a phrase book. What do you think about that?

Ok that’s enough for today’s night :zzz: :zzz:

Take care everybody
See you

Sven

Sa 7. Aug 2010, 17:44

Hey guys,
were are you. It's so quiet here.... :buhu:

Sa 7. Aug 2010, 18:19

Pssst, the experts are sleeping, ... !

Sa 7. Aug 2010, 18:34

Bodenseer hat geschrieben:Pssst, the experts are sleeping, ... !

oh eusa_shifty
i'm so sorry for that.... eusa_shhh eusa_shhh eusa_shhh

:director: :director: wake up biggrin biggrin biggrin
Antwort schreiben

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Tee, Sport, USA, Erde, WM

Impressum | Datenschutz